Mens Golf Association
The King’s Creek Men’s Golf Association was founded on February 22, 2011.
The Association was formed for the purpose of:
a.. Promoting friendship and cooperation through golf.
b.. Committing the membership to the etiquette and rules of golf.
c.. Enhancing membership in King’s Creek Golf Club as well as the KCMGA.
d.. Assisting in the development of the King’s Creek Golf Club into the most desirable and fulfilling golf experience possible.
e.. Promoting communication and relationships among the various groups within King’s Creek Golf Club, the professional staff and King’s Creek Golf Club Management.
f.. Protecting and improving the golf course conditions by working with the course superintendent; providing assistance with selected grounds improvement and maintenance projects.
To achieve the objectives of the Association and to provide members with a great return on their investment we plan to:
· Host a number of MGA member-only events throughout the year.
· Schedule, organize and coordinate the Men’s Member-Guest Tournament.
· Promote and encourage accurate, consistent score reporting for handicaps to be used in events.
· Encourage proper etiquette and adherence to the rules of golf.
· Assist and support the course superintendent for the continued improvement, playability and development of the course.
· Regularly communicate Association activities to the membership, and encourage their input and feedback.
· Encourage members to participate and serve in the activities and affairs of the Association.
· Make it fun!
Membership is open to all men who are members of King’s Creek Golf Club and we welcome all golfers interested in helping the Association to carry out its mission and achieve its goals.
For more information, please contact any of the following via e-mail:
VP/President Elect: Scott Torrence
Treasurer: Dave Huneryager
Secretary – Warren Lambright